Wednesday, April 26, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 update 6: CG Preview 3

I think you guys are starting to know how this works, new CG preview, still a work in progress ;) (The background especially needs some more work but I know where I'm going with this). I decided to try drawing these two from a different angle as I think I could improve this part of my drawings among other things, it was pretty hard to start it, but I think the result looks pretty good.

Click here to see the preview.


The game update next week will not be a CG as I need to make a different update before making the next picture I want to draw. Also, the next CG will not be about Aeyan or Clef ;). I also have a new project for Mugen I started this week and I will be revealing it this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. i'm excited for what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work . you can edit to little mac?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little mac is already on the suggestion list if I remember correctly. However, I will reveal tomorrow what are next month's plans.

      Delete