Wednesday, April 12, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 update 4: CG Preview 1

So it's finally time to preview the first CG for the second chapter and the characters involved in that sequence are Clef and Hiro. As you might notice, the picture is still incomplete as the lights and backgrounds are missing. This is because the room where this happens has not been made in the RPG yet and I will be waiting until it is done to complete the picture, but you don't need the background to guess what's going to happen in this scene ;). This scene is unavoidable in the game and is part of the main story, don't get fooled by Hiro's expression ;p.

Without further ado, here's the link for those who want to see it.

I will start working on the second set of CG now and will most likely do a Clef x Aeyan scene. I don't think I will be able to preview it next week as I have an exam and need to prepare for it, but I will work on it as much as I can! If I can't present the CG, I will still make sure to have a little something to show.

That's it for this week, enjoy the picture and do tell me what you think ;).


3 comments:

  1. yo man, keep up the good work! i'm really looking forward the release of the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm working as fast as I can to release it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no hurry, just wanted to let you know of my support <3

      Delete