Wednesday, April 5, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 update 3: A small update and a new town

Finally things are settling down, I wanted to show a new CG this week but as I was making it, I found the position more and more awkward and decided to change it completely. It was supposed to include Clef, Hiro and Aeyan but now it only contains Hiro and Clef. Since it's not in a state to be previewed at the moment, I decided to report this update for next week and instead present you one of the 2 new towns in the second chapter. I also want to inform you that I started writing the text for the second chapter ;).

W.I.P.

This is Oside, a small port town. From there you will be able to find passage to the icy island where the Exkit tribe lives. Usually the two towns are trading with each other, but as of late, all humans have been banned from entering the Exkit's island.

I wasn't supposed to show this at first, but as I was writing this post I decided to post a teaser of the CG, I cropped the picture and only kept a part of the picture that didn't look too bad XD.

W.I.P.

Hopefully, I will be able to show the full picture! Until then, we have Nameless' second update on Sunday and the result from the poll will be announced too ;).

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious how the story continues.
    Thank you so much for your hard work.
    I have an idea...
    Since you're fan of Link, like me, what you think of include him in the game in a small side quest? The heroes can rescue him so he can continue his own way or they do small quest together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see another fan of Link :D. I could do this at some point but not for now, I'd rather focus on the story but I'm not saying it will never happen ;p.

      Delete