Sunday, April 9, 2017

(Mugen)Nameless' update and Poll result

You can download Nameless' latest version on his page here.

This week we have Nameless' second and last update for now. I really enjoyed working on this character, he has a good size and nice sprites. I want to work on him again, I think I'll come back to him after the next two characters to give him some more animations :D.

Animations added for v0.2:

Vore:



Pyramid:



Sangue = Passare:



Piledriver series:



Vore Finisher:


Now that the updates are done, it's time for 2 new characters to join the cast. For this month, the poll's winner is Natsu with 81 votes!



As for the second character, I decided to go for Naruto, I recently started watching the Boruto anime so right now, I really am in a mood to work on Naruto ;).



I hope you're looking forward to these two new characters, like Nameless and Zoro, they will receive 2 updates each starting next week and the first to receive an update will be Natsu. That's it for now, see you wednesday for the game's update ;).

10 comments:

  1. always thx ;)

    Kyo plz in next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put him back in the poll next time since he had a good amount of votes ;).

      Delete
  2. Sooooooo appreciate for your working! (づ ̄▽ ̄)づ╭❤~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I really appreciate it when people leave comments :D Thank you!

      Delete
  3. yay natsu... my brain is screaming dragon rape finisher... anyways ignore my perverted brain..
    Thank you for the update. great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    I love the characters you make!
    Do you want to have no intention of making Sawamura Shoma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately, it seems the character you are suggesting does not exist in mugen. You can always make a suggestion and I will add the character to the list from where I pick the poll's characters but you have to make sure the character exists ;). If you want to look at it, there's a pretty big list of characters here: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?tabid=29

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I've been looking for this site and I don't have this role!
      I hope you can join the next vote!
      I believe the character is very popular

      Delete