Saturday, April 1, 2017

(Mugen)Zoro's update and New character Poll

You can download Zoro's latest version on his page here.

Early update because it's been a really busy week for me irl and I won't be home tomorrow. It will still be busy for a few days but it should settle down after wednesday, hopefully! Today also marks the last update for Zoro (for now) because it already has been almost a month since the last poll. 

I need to know the new character I will be working on at least 1 week ahead of the planned update and so, I am making the new poll today. The voting will last until next week when I post Nameless' update.

Animations added for v0.2:

Vore: 



Tentacle Drill: 



Vore Finisher 1: 


Tentacle Trap: 



I hope you like the new animations, I won't hide the fact that this guy is a huge pain to work with because of all his swords and the character's size xd. I may work on him again later if he wins another poll but this time, he's not part of the new poll.

Here are the characters for this month's poll:


Son Gohan
(This character will not use TheBlueKim's work as a base because he was a paid character.)


Kyo Kusanagi



Natsu Dragneel



Nameless
(He will receive 2 more updates if he's chosen, not counting the one he will receive next week.)



Naruto


Like the last poll, you can vote for more then 1 character, however you cannot recast your vote, so don't make any mistake when voting ;p.


10 comments:

  1. im rooting for naruto and natsu.
    btw any chance for spiderman. the non costume or faceless is hard to find.
    --
    btw happy adv. easter and have a good weeks and few days till then.
    --
    also where can we vote?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - I added spiderman to the list of possible characters.

      - Thank you, I think I won't be working on easter's day, maybe I'll make some progress on the stage I showed before during that day! :D

      - The poll is on the left side of the blog.

      Delete
  2. natsu is beta and naruto have bad sprites i vote for gohan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that Natsu is beta isn't much of a problem because the moves aren't that important since I will be doing the NSFW sprites. As for Naruto imo it's the best Naruto around, I think the sprites are looking pretty good ;)

      Delete
  3. It would be great if you can make son of gohan have some bottom capability but Natsu is pretty cute and you can recycle animations from Toma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Son Gohan's picked, I will make some bottom sprites for him and if Natsu's picked I want to make original animations for him, not recycled ones. ;)

      Delete
    2. You never fail to deliver ;D

      Delete
  4. HI, I have a problem with this char, and I hope you could help me. You see, I put it con the list of chars and save the file, but when I open my mugen it doesn´t appear, and I have the same problem with Nameless, can you help me with it? :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which version of Mugen are you using? I make my characters for the latest version of Mugen (1.1b) so there might be some issues if you use an older version ;). If you want, you can always download a premade version of mugen by clicking on "Starting with mugen" at the top of the blog. Also are you using VSelect to add the characters or you are doing it manually?

      Delete