Wednesday, April 19, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 Update 5: CG Preview 2

Whew! thanks to the easter holiday I managed to mostly finish this in time, I might still change some things in the final version like Clef's dick xd so keep in mind, this is still a work in progress. This time the CG involves Clef and Aeyan, it is part of their relationship scenes, I hope you enjoy it! :D

Click here to see the preview.


I'm already working on the third CG and hopefully I can finish this one in time too! The third one also involves Aeyan and Clef. Excluding the one I'm working on, you should expect two more scenes for these two. As you can see, I'm trying to clear most of the CG first so I can fully dedicate myself on the game after and from what I have planned so far, there should be about 5 more set of pictures to make.

That's it for this week's update, I hope you enjoy the new CG and I'll see you guys again on Sunday for Naruto's first update!

No comments:

Post a Comment