Sunday, March 26, 2017

(Mugen)Triple update and some extra stuff

You can download Nameless's latest version on his page here.


Lots of updates this week with 3 characters receiving updates, Nameless, Link and Kuromaru.

Animations added for Nameless v0.1:

Doggystyle:



Branding:



Tentacle Trap:


Arouser:


Tentacle Drill:


Animations added or updated for Link v.1.2:

Branding:

Updated Doggystyle:

Tentacle Hand:

Petrification Ray:



New moves added for Kuromaru's v0.3 you can find all of his move's commands on his page here:

Branding:


Petrification Ray:


Time Stop:


Zawarudo:


Knotting: This will trigger after the dog animation


Tentacle Hand:


There also are a few other moves I would like to add to this Kuromaru which I found on other Kuromarus. If you know of any other interesting moves, let me know and I might also add them to this version of Kuromaru!

That's all for the characters, but I also added on the blog a new version of the game with all the latest characters I made and some stages. This game can be found on this page. I also changed Kuromaru's page for a new one with Kuromaru's commands, including the new ones.


4 comments:

  1. wow triple update!
    I bet you made a great effort.
    Thank you for your hard work!

    I also love the new blog layout! It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just finished rearranging things around for the most part. ;)

      Delete
    2. I agree with Anonymous! You deserve the best in the world. Hero. <3

      Delete