Wednesday, March 8, 2017

(Game) Chapter's 2 informative update

Hi everyone! After having a blast playing with my Switch and Zelda all weekend long, it's time for me to get back to work! As such, I am posting the informative update I told you guys about in last week's announcement.

What I especially want to talk about here is what I'm planning for the next chapter. Without further ado, here's a list of what I want to do:


- The first romance, starting off with Aeyan, here's how I'm planning to go about it. First off, I want to add a quest to track your progress with the romance. You will be able to find several spots across the zones you visited which will trigger some events where the two characters will interact with each other.

In these scenes, I want to give a few choices that will determine how good you are doing with him. (Certain choices will bring the two characters closer while some other choices... not so much.) Do note that you will be given the chance to complete the romance by doing something repeatable so even if you don't pick the right choices, you will be able to romance the character anyway, it  might take you a bit more effort though.

In a single game, you will be able to romance multiple characters and it even will be beneficial to do so because romanced characters will unlock something else in a later chapter.


- A new kind of bosses. These guys will be optional and they will work similarly to a normal boss except for a few things. First of all, I will be drawing these bosses, they won't be taken from MV's library. I want to draw them because these guys will be monster boys/men.

As you attack them, these guys will lose their clothes as their health goes down. You might have seen this concept in other hentai/shota rpg games but I liked it and wanted to try my hand at doing it. So far, I plan to add 2 or 3 of these guys in chapter 2. (I also want to add losing CGs to these bosses which is why the number is limited.)


- Since I will be adding at least twice the CGs in chapter 2, I decided to also add a quest that will track how many CGs you unlocked in a given chapter. The quest will also tell how many you still have to unlock. This should make things a bit more easier for those trying to get them all ;).


- A new character is coming and he's tied with the next region. Work on him is pretty advanced but I'm not sure he will be released next week. In any case, I hope you're looking forward to this fox eared weapon master ;).


- ** Character voice clips. This feature is far from confirmed. I really would like to add some voice clips to the game, but to do this I will have to pay it with my own money. If I were to do this, I wouldn't do a full voiceover. Instead, I would pay for some moans/groans/breathing sounds for the sex scenes and also add voice clips to some dialogues and battles. (I would ideally like something along the lines of fire emblem awakening/fates.)


I think this wraps up what I'm planning within this chapter. For next week, I will either present you the new character or one of the new bosses mentioned above, it really will depend on how much progress I can make ^.^ Of course if you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment