Wednesday, March 1, 2017

(Game)Reminder, no game update this week and work on chapter 2 has begun

First of all, I want to thank everyone who took the time to play the game and give feedback, this really helped me out figure a few things for the next chapter! Now, as the title of this post tells you, there is no update for this week. (The double mugen update I will post on friday really cut down the work I was able to do for the second chapter) However, I did start working on the second chapter. I made a few sketches for the new scenes and I started the writing among other things.

There will be an informative update next week where I will tell you guys about some new features I want to implement in the second chapter.

Until then, have a nice time and see you soon for the double Mugen update!

2 comments: