Sunday, March 19, 2017

(Mugen)Zoro's Release and plans for next week's Mugen update

You can download Zoro's latest version on his page here.

A new character is being added to the collection this week with the poll's winner Zoro! This was my first really muscular character so I hope I did a good job and you'll like him!

Animations added for v0.1:

Doggy:




Tentacle Hug:




Invader:




Tentacle Maiden:



For Mugen, aside from working on Zoro, I've been working on two other projects this week. The first one is Kuromaru. Different versions of Kuromaru have different moves so I took a few of them which I found interesting and added them to the Kuromaru I have posted on the blog. So far, I believe I have 5 new moves and I will attempt to add 1 finisher. I am testing all these new moves with Link so you can expect an update for him too once I release Kuromaru's new version.

My second project is a stage! I've wanted to make an actual stage with some characters I made for some time now and こうすけ showed me the basics of how to do one. This stage has custom animations for all the characters that can be found in it.

I will not be releasing the stage next week, but I will release the new version of Kuromaru, which also means that Nameless' update might be delayed for a week, but I will still try to squeeze his update with Kuromaru if possible.

If you're interested by the two projects mentioned above, here are some preview pictures. Keep in mind, these are work in progress!


The stage:
It contains 10 capsules like the one megaman is trapped in.



 Kuromaru's new version:
Here's a preview for one of Kuromaru's new moves. 
I am not the one who made the actual move for Kuromaru I only am adding some moves found
on other versions of Kuromaru.


Mugen got a lot of love this week and I hope you're looking forward to it !

8 comments:

  1. redflash my GOD★
    nice job thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your works are really really really great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow this is quite a surprise to see someone like you here! I've been watching your works for a while too and I especially like your Elsword pictues! :D

      Delete
  3. Man! This is incredible! I can't get enough of what you do. <3

    Sorry if I'm annoying, but: Could you please make a tutorial about how to do stages? I've been trying to make some of them since I'm not good at editing characters and they just suck. :(

    Also... if you don't mind, I'd like if you could add Minotaur to your stage. I'm in love with him. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Personally, this is the first stage I am making. A friend of mine (こうすけ)showed me the basics and then I followed this tutorial: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/complete-stage-creation-tutorial-104470.0.html which was really helpful and all the needed explanations are in there.

      Do note that I also did not start from scratch. I chose a stage which I liked as a base and modified it to get the result I want ;).

      I can help you anytime in the comments or in the pixiv chat if you add me. I also will be creating a tumblr account as soon as my new CG is done ;).

      Delete
  4. Thank you! This will be helpful :D I'll try with straight hentai stages and see what happens. You're really cool!

    ReplyDelete