Monday, June 4, 2018

(Mugen)New free content available and animations preview

This week I'm posting last month's patreon animations for free, they are as follow:

Leon:
- Vore Finisher 1
- Doggystyle

Naruto:
- Mindcontrol 2

Natsu:
- Mindcontrol 2

Shirou:
- Charmed
- Curse brand
- Mindthrone 2

Yuki:
- Summon: Demon / Bent Spoon
- Corruption Finisher

Link:
- Summon: Demon / Bent Spoon
- Curse Brand

DDC:
- Summon: Demon
- Summon: Cursed Hero
- Curse Brand

Premade Game:
The premade game was updated with the above content

New animations preview:

Cloud:

Bound:

Sora:

Last X-Ray Underwear:

Leon:

Arouser:

Corruption Finisher:


Touma:

Milking Finisher:


A new page was created for Sora here.


Patreon:
New poll and buyout are up, you can vote by going here.


I think that's it, I've been updating stuff for 2 hours but I think I got everything!

7 comments:

  1. can we still individually download them? if its a hassle since you need rest and all maybe a folder like mega or MF where we just need to download it from a cloud than you uploading with individual links?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can, just go on their pages and download it from there ;). I update all the links on their pages when I do these updates.

      Delete
  2. Amazing job as always :)
    Glad to see Leon and Chris are playing so friendly lol
    But where is Leon's horns? xD
    I thought all chars during corruption finisher have horns))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all of them do, they each have their own appearances ;).

      Delete
  3. It would be nice if Touma is shirtless @.@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, the animation is already done so I'm not planning to go back on it, but I'll keep that in mind for the future animations ;).

      Delete