Friday, June 15, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: New character and Saturday Livestream

First off, I want to tell you guys for those interested that I will be holding a livestream on Saturday 1 pm EST and I will be making an animation for mugen. You guys can pitch in and suggest things as I go. The stream will be held on Picarto. It's my first time doing this so I hope everything goes well! :D

This week I made some progress towards a few things, including Elsword's CG, the third new character's portrait and this week's new character portrait and CG.

Without further ado, here's our new little guy joining Harem Builder!

Megaman wasn't much of a secret since he appeared in the main screen as one of the shadows, but the last character I'll be revealing in a few weeks isn't part of those! There are still a few things I'd like to improve about Megaman's current portrait, but you can get a good idea of how he will look.

As with most characters, Megaman will have a side character, I'm planning to add Lan (or Netto) but with a little twist.

I hope you're looking forward to see our latest boy in action!

15 comments:

  1. Will he come with a completion to my biking boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So he's supposed to be the first "shota" to join the cast? Fuck yeah, could always use more of them as well~ But some bara dudes wouldn't be too bad either, especially if they get to top the MC instead of the MC topping them. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit, the bara characters I like are really few xD. Leon is one of them, but I admit I have a hard time picturing him among the cast of characters xD. As for the next character, he can be considered shota too :).

      Delete
    2. I could come up with them for ya~ ;D For example, Ryu from Street Fighter, Jin from Tekken, maybe even Ganondorf from Zelda if you don't mind Link already being from Zelda... There's a million choices. c:

      Delete
    3. Oh I know a ton of bara guys, don't worry. Problem is that I would lack the motivation to actually draw them multiple times. When I commit to a character, that means I'm "stuck" with him for a little while xP.

      Delete
    4. ...Oh. That sucks. Would be awesome if you got the motivation~ But either way twinks and shota is still hot enough. ;o

      Delete
  3. skin tigth suit love it... is he part of the cyber city you mentioned?
    the portrait is incredible even the mini underwear has a lot of details O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's part of the cyber city and I'm glad you like it! :D

      Delete
  4. I got a few suggestions again since you added one of my ideas in the last game:

    Flash do you think you could add an option to practice the moves that the guys learn and use in the competitions in the players bedroom at night? (For those who want to view the sexy sprite animations while not in a competition)

    I feel like the Player should have an option to get some "Alone Time" in his room like on the last game you made because that is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adding all the animations outside of the contests would be nice, but it would also require a huge amount of work for every character I had, so I prefer to keep them in the contests, there's already enough I need to think about when adding a new character xD.

      As for the alone time, it could be added at a later time, but for now, that's not the focus. It's also kind of why I added the text scenes in the bedroom x).

      Delete
  5. It will be delicious to have him in the game. Just to know, dos you see the last KH trailer? And if you did, what's your opinion about Sora's pirate outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I try not to watch too many trailers as to not spoil the game too much, I did see Sora's pirate outfit and I thought he was really cute with it x)!

      Delete
  6. Looks great, can't wait!! Also on another note, will you stop adding guys after you add all the "shadow" guys? Or will you take suggest after that or have an endless supply of guys. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next character I will reveal isn't part of the shadows :P

      Delete