Sunday, June 10, 2018

(Mugen)DDC, Link and Sora updates

I was supposed to only work on Sora this week, but since I was doing some moves I wanted to rework, I thought I might as well start DDC's update along with Sora's. Next week will be the same thing as DDC is pretty much garanteed to win the poll.

Sora:


Milking:



Piledriver:

*I currently am reworking the Piledriver Grab and I wanted to show where I'm going with that but it's not fully done yet :).


Bound:



Pyramid:



DDC and Link:


DDC and Link have received new updates this week, more will be coming next week alongside Sora. New animation for the bound move. This also means that I have to redo all the ones I did before xP. This position is much better to adapt though. I might have to slow down the grab animation so it flows better though.




Next up is a small new update to the Mindcontrol move. Characters can now have an explod at the start of the move to show the character's expression changing.




The update to the piledriver isn't finished yet, but you can see it up above. The last change for this week is for DDC's Time Stopped Masturbation move which will now work with the new bound.



That's it for this week, I hope you like the changes and like I said, more I coming next week for DDC!

10 comments:

  1. I really love these updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making the Breast Pump move :D Also I love the new Bound animation!! Hopefully it is also compatible with Slime's similar move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! :P For Slime, the sprites would need more variations to be compatible with its moves ;).

      Delete
  3. When do I get the Patreon updates if I donate in Patreon? Gunna do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next update should be going out on July 8th.

      Delete
  4. So...is the Piledriver animation eventually going to be tweaked, since he's not grabbing them himself anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do I download the updates? o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The latest updates are usually sent out on the first Sunday of the month (July 8th is the next update since I can't send them on the 1st of a month). The updates become free a month after their release besides Sora who's a patron only character at the moment.

      Delete