Friday, June 8, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Where I go from there

First of all, I want to thank all of those who played Harem Builder, I'm really happy that you guys enjoyed the game so much and were actively reporting bugs and posting your thoughts about the game. Thank you again!

Now that the base game is here, for me, it's time to start working on the next parts of the game. What I'd like to focus on next will be new characters but also Ralkyx, the Cyber City. To start a new town I need new characters; I'm planning to add two characters so far and Haseo isn't part of them. I'm keeping this guy for later. The first new character will most likely be unveiled in next week's update and the other will be revealed later. I already started working on both of those character's portraits!

My goal will not only be to add Ralkyx, but also bring in a few characters even if they're not complete so I can have a wider set of character people can enjoy. This also allows me to work on different characters and not focus on a single one. Elsword will also be making his debut in Harem Builder. I already started improving his portrait and worked on his first CG.


The image is small but that's because this is a huge work in progress. This CG will be fully available as soon as the start of next month if you're a patron of the highest tier.

For the next two weeks, I'm taking things a bit more slowly as I start planning the stories, missions, rewards and all that stuff for the next characters.

That's it for this week, have fun with the game and look forward to more news concerning Harem Builder next week!

5 comments:

  1. I love the game is really good and i get that as a creator working diferent characters is the best becouse you don´t get bored of the same guy but...
    For me as a player i fell like the first part of the game was perfect with out manami and tatsumi...
    the 3 first characters have their own pace and diferent activities and we get to know them and see the story progress and i feel a sence of acomplishment when i finish the quest but somehow i just don´t feel it with manami and tatsumi...
    For me is way better to have 3 complete characters than 10 incomplete... again this is just my point of view fell free to ignore it... the most important thing is what You want to do with the game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind to make sure I don't add to many characters at once, but for Tatsumi, he won't have a complete story for a long while, that's why he acts like a fully romanced member right away.

      The next version that will be available for free will have more complete characters though.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should make some guys tops or make an option that main character can bottom for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can any one tell me what the harem builder is cause I don’t know what it is

    ReplyDelete