Friday, January 5, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: CG Preview

As you might have noticed, the updates will keep coming on friday. I did not make an official post beforehand and I apologize for that, but due to a new university schedule, its best to keep these updates on friday ;).

Now for this week, we have a CG preview for Corrin's missions. (Although Rowan's the one in it ;p).


Keep in mind, this is still a work in progress, there are still a few things I want to add to it but didn't have enough time due to being sick x(. I hope you like the above picture and I will most likely show yet another CG next week!

7 comments:

  1. with out map or with map?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean xd.

      Delete
  2. wow nice view lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone else told me the same thing when I showed him that picture lol.

      Delete
    2. perverted minds think a like XD

      Delete
  3. Is there gonna be a close up animation again soon on Mugen? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't really know lol, the closeups come when appropriate xd.

      Delete