Friday, December 29, 2017

(Game)Harem Builder: Animation sneak peak

Like I mentioned last week, this week's update was scheduled to be today, the mugen update will most likely end up being on Monday because of the new year on Sunday. Things should be going back to normal after next week but we'll see once we get there since university will be starting again ;p.

Anyway, this week's update is rather small. I've been working mostly on CGs this week but there's something I wanted to share, a little project and surprise I've been working on for Harem Builder. Link will be the only one to have that at first, we'll see about the other characters once I'm done since I'm not sure I'll be doing that for every character XD.

What I'm talking about is an animation! I'm trying to make a short animated video for the main character and Link once they have sex when their relationship is at maximum. I'm not planning on showing the whole, that's a surprise you'll have to unlock in the game, but for now, here's a closeup that's part of the animation ;).


That's all I'm showing for this week, I think I'll be able to show a new CG next week, look forward to it! :D.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll find the whole scene just as hot ;D

      Delete
  2. ...Jesus fucking Christ LOL, stop it. My dick can't handle what you're doing to it............ ._____.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe and that's just the closeup :D

      Delete
    2. Are you already well enough into the development of the game? The way you're dishing out so many great updates feels like you're already more than halfway done with the game or something lol, maybe minus the amount of characters. But in any case, still heavily looking forward to it. Keep it up man! <3

      Delete
    3. There's still a lot left to be done, especially the pixel animations for the contests, but right now, I'm trying to focus a bit more on Link, Corrin, Souma so I can release a demo ;).

      Delete
    4. Ah, well alright then. But you're doing great so far~

      Delete
  3. looks incredible... and hypnotic... in and out in and out XD
    it's kind of a shame that only 1 gets the animation,,, you could allways realese the game just with cg and update it when you have time maybe even start a voting on parteon with these animations too... just not every week like mugen that is too much but you can take your time becouse the result is really worth it... it's really awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kinda what I was planning to do, but it takes quite a lot of time so yeah I wouldn't make those often xd.

      Delete