Thursday, December 14, 2017

(Game)Harem Builder: Sora's updated appearance and progress on the game

Not much to actually show this week since I've been mostly working on the eventing for the game, Link's quest to be more precise as its the hardest one to do. I'll be explaining it more in details next week once I'm mostly done with it. Still, I do have 2 little things to show besides Sora's improved portrait.

1- Dialogue Choices:

When talking to characters, you will find yourself with dialogue choices. These choices can affect the relationship you have with the characters similar to what happens when you talk with your team's characters in WhiteBlade.


You often will have the more normal option as well as a more perverted or direct choice most of the time. Picking any of these choices won't prevent you from having a relationship with a character or prevent you from recruiting them, but it still affects your relationship and you may lose relationship points.

2- The Normal Town:


I don't have a name for it which is why I simply call it the "Normal Town" xd but it'll come eventually ;p.


Sora's update:
                                                      Old:                                        New:
Sora's body was changed, I hope you like the changes I made xp. I tried to make him more similar to the style I am going for but feedback is appreciated!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new Sora's nipples!!!
    When the demo comes out, will it be our Christmas gift? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to make the demo for christmas, but unfortunately, that won't be possible D: BUT I am working on something rather special for the game, something I've never posted on the blog and I'll show a small preview of it in the update during the christmas week. I'm still keeping the whole thing for the game though ;p.

      Delete
  2. I am in love with his bulge hahaha.
    So the thinner outlines is the new one? I guess am okay with it. I love the nipples detail... Just not a fan of pink nips. Could be a tad darker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm going for thinner lines this time around, it fits more, especially for the CGs imo. Also, I can try making the nipples darker ;p.

      Delete