Friday, January 19, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Souma CG Preview

New week, new CG! This week, it's Souma's turn to get a new CG. Next week will either be Link or Corrin. I'm focusing on the 3 first characters for now in order to make the demo ;). Also, in case anyone's wondering here's my plans for the each character's CG:

- Between 2 to 3 CGs for each character with their side characters.
- Between 2 to 3 CGs for each character with the Protagonist.

OR

- Between 2 to 3 CGs for each character with their side characters.
- Between 1 to 2 CGs for each character with the Protagonist.
and
- 1 animation.

As usual, the above image is a W.I.P ;).

6 comments:

  1. nice angle, spy cam XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for this one and last week's CGs, I tried going for angles I'm not used to draw ;p.

      Delete
  2. getting excited to see the full outcome of this especially the battle modes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going all out with the CG, once that's done, I'll be going all out on the battle animations ;p.

      Delete
  3. I don't know about everyone else but I for one would love it if you did the 1-2CGs for the protag and the animation. Animating stuff takes it to a whole new level imo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animations take much more time than CGs though so I won't be doing them for every character right away but we'll see for later ;).

      Delete