Monday, January 8, 2018

Mugen update preview

Hey the update will be coming a bit late tomorrow since I'm making DDC's new move (actually that makes up 90% of the update lol) since his move is pretty lengthy its taking quite a good chunk of time to make, I've been working on it for 3 days now lol.

Anyway, DDC's new is supposed to be a 1 hit KO he can execute when below 25% life with 3 bars of special power. When the conditions are met, DDC will get angry and take on his true demon form and help himself to get some relief from the frustation he's had while fighting.


Also, Spiderman's Spanking bug was fixed, the fix will come tomorrow with the update along with Megaman's updated corruption finisher.

About Megaman's finisher, not much changed, I simply made tweaks since I didn't have the layered animation file anymore which makes it really hard to make big edits to the animation D=. Anyway, it looks slightly better than it did before, I changed around some colors, changed Netto and added a little bit more swing to Megaman's motion ;).


I hope you're looking forward to tomorrow's update!


In other news, Patreon's Buyout is up along with the results for the 3 polls. Look for the edits at the bottom of each polls for the results.

2 comments:

  1. ...I don't think I'm ready............

    ReplyDelete
  2. DDC's demon form looks very cool ♥
    He should fuck a opponent in his demon form -_*

    ReplyDelete