Friday, January 12, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Link CG Preview

Hey guys, this week we have a new CG preview. I am working almost exclusively on CGs at the moment for the game so I can get those out of the way so expect more in the coming weeks. Now, Link's CGs also come with a change in side character for him. Originally, I was supposed to use Dark Link for his side character, but I realised that I was starting to have way too many selfcest side characters so I changed him to another character.


That's right, I am now using Midna, but a genderbent version of her. Now, it doesn't appear as much in this one, but the next CG shows his body better. Tell me what you think in the comments below! Also, I've been debating on the name to use xd.

When refering to this character, should I be using:

- Midna
- Midan
- Mido

Tell me what you think about it because I can't decide which name to use XD.

10 comments:

  1. ohh surprise tentacle sex XD
    I vote for Midan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like Midan's the favorite so far and he's got more than just tentacles in store ;).

      Delete
  2. Hmm I feel like I'd personally prefer some other pairing better, but this might turn out hot too~ Also Midan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, considering the places where Link's scenes take place, it would have been a bit odd to have someone like Gannondorf XD. I also don't like Ghirahim so he's out. Another possible candidate was Volga but since I'm using TP Link I went for Midan, he's actually pretty cute, its just that the angle here doesn't do him justice ;).

      Delete
    2. Well yeah, we still don't have a good idea of what exactly you'll be doing with the game so I guess we'll have to see the full picture. :P Can't see how it'll end up bad in any possible way, though~

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Midan sounds good, pretty sure there is already a zelda character named Mido :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After googling, yeah, Mido is the little jerk that doesn't let you past in Ocarina of time till you get the sword and shield

      Delete
    2. Yeah I knew about Mido, the name was supposed to be a bit of a reference to him xd.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah I thought about reversing the name but I didn't like the sound of it so I discarded it ;p.

      Delete