Sunday, January 1, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Happy new year! Here's to another year of work on the ongoing games! :D

 

 *Below is a repost of this week's update

Palestra:

Like in the Castle Town quest, a new outfit style will become available after the Katakura Town quest. This one is a little simpler but it's an outfit style a lot of people wanted a while ago so i hope you will enjoy them!


Shirou, Ritsuka and Yuu will all 3 receive the dog/wolf outfit!

Dreadlord Ascension:

For Dreadlord Ascension, we have been working on another new little feature which I think some of you will appreciate!

I'm not sure if this feature will stick to the current room, but from now on, when you upgrade the throne room, you will be unlocking a dick chart!

You can unlock additional information for the chart when training the characters.

With the chart, you can also get a few descriptive lines and change between the different shapes. (like Cervius's or Fenris's Essence Incarnation)

16 comments:

  1. Great work as always Red. Hopefully you will upload the newest update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    your work is great
    always looking forward to it

    I'm Japanese and I'm your patron
    I'm sorry I can't speak English well
    I have a question
    your mugen is great. but the voice is in english
    I want to watch with Japanese voice
    I added Japanese voice to mugen with software called Wondershare
    can i post it on twitter?
    I want to post only free software characters
    If it doesn't work, I'll delete all the tweets I'm currently posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm a new player from Taiwan :D
      I really love your work!
      I found your work a few years ago but had difficulty reading English.
      Recently I give myself the challenge to read your post and then try to play, then it turns out that I could read most of the content!
      From Mugen to Palestra, you just made so many of my dreams come true!
      Hope there will be more mind control scenes!
      Thanks for making all of these!
      *edit: Just found a mistake in spelling, sorry.

      Delete
    2. Thank you!
      I'll introduce you on my Twitter profile!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I'm glad my work gave you the push needed to learn english! I hope you keep on enjoying my work and make good use of your new skills! :P

      Delete
  4. Hey I am wondering what happen to White blade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Postponed at the moment and will be the next game I work on once I'm done with Palestra. I plan to rework Whiteblade extensively but keep the major elements from it.

      Delete
    2. Oh ok also i want to ask for the current version of white blade i have trouble finding the ice mantis for the ice mantis side quest

      Delete
  5. I want to try to translate the text of the game into Chinese by translators for better play, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year and happy birthday Red, thanks for your work.
    Really like the new dog outfit, hope to see the other boys with it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, im already stuck to meet Elsword, where is first time we met Elsword?

    ReplyDelete