Sunday, January 29, 2023

New Dreadlord Ascension public release

 A new version for Dreadlord Ascension is now available! I updated the Dreadlord Ascension page with the latest link.


V0.2.20 changelogs

- Added the Affinity for Shade

- Added Alastor to the game

- Added the sex training for Shade

- Shade can now be assigned as a worker

- You can now talk to characters to learn skills

- Fixed more typos and cutscenes

- Added new songs

- Added new rooms (bathroom, sauna, show room, changing room)

- Thickened the castle walls to facilitate navigation within the castle

- Added the last missions for Radian

- Nerfed some missions in Radian

- Changed Soren's attack animation

- Added a new random event between Zel, Soren and Leif


=====================================================================

If you're interested, a new big update was released on patreon with a lot of changes. As a preview, here is a summary for the changes in the patreon version:

- All the stages were remade 

- Added new rooms (arena, garden, reception room, mission room upgrade) 

- Alastor can now be assigned as a worker 

- Made changes to the cutscenes 

- Remade the tutorials 

- Added the faction missions and trade 

- Added Zel's arena animation 

- Added new random events 

- Added the dick chart 

- Made several balance changes 

- Added an auto save feature


20 comments:

  1. hey red, in DA update can i use the previous save file? or it will get bug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fine to reuse a save for the public version (though it's been a while so I wouldn't be able to tell for sure)

      As for the patreon version, a fresh save is 100% needed. However, starting with the version onward, you should be able to reuse saves for the future versions ;)

      Delete
  2. The mission map thing is kinda borked I think. In radian I can't see were the missions are and it only shows the Asker the shepard and Lief's trial I think it's called. I just get a fog of war that I have to click aimlessly around to even try and get that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the patreon or public build?

      Delete
    2. If it's in the public build, it's a bit unfortunate but we were already working on some stuff for the update that comes after it so it kinda made some party a little buggy x.x

      Delete
    3. public. And its the entire mission map. Like I can't find any of the other spots and only those two show up so I can't even finish Radian.

      Delete
    4. Damn huh... you could try finishing Radian using the previous version or transfering in an old save, though I'm not sure if that will work ><

      Kind of a shame we didn't catch that before we moved on to the next version though...

      Thankfully, the next version has proven to be really stable from the testing we've had so far. (No bug reports of crashes since the patreon release except for one specific case)

      Delete
    5. This is for the public build this update was the finishing radian one. I'll try later to see if doing the tutorials might fix things, since those seem to be coming up again.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the random event triggered after any mission, or only from missions where all 3 are present?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can trigger after any mission, you will see a character with a "!" over their head if any event is happening

      Delete
  5. hello
    I can't advance the story at the time of the event to give the milk of the ranch to Kostyx right after the update
    I can't get a bottle of milk when I go to the ranch, how can I fix this?
    please tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to fix this by assigning Fenris to the milking room using the worker board near the throne room entrance. (once he is assigned, you need to do one mission then there will be some bottles)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for answering my question!
      But the problem is still not solved...
      After setting Fenris in the milking room, when I go to the table to go to the mission, I get a message saying "I need to go to the milking room and talk to Kostyx" and I can't go to the mission.

      Should I just restart the game from the beginning?

      Delete
    3. I feel like restarting the game might not fix anything. This version is fairly buggy due to being an inbetween of the much more polished version we'll release publicly next. If anything, I think I'm going to release public saves with most of the stuff unlocked already.

      Delete
  6. How to start affinity event after maxing current affinity gauge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The events will appear on the Radian map

      Delete
    2. Currently at stage 5-4, still can't see any event on radian map and it seems like the apps crash after the boss move from hjs original spot

      Delete
    3. Oh I don't remember for sure, but I think in this public build, we had already implemented that you need to finish the Radian story before you can start the affinity with the guys

      Delete
    4. I see, i'll try to finish the map first, still need to defeat the boss, but everytime i go near the boss it crash

      Delete