Sunday, January 22, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Since a new update is coming out next week for Patreon, this means a new public update is also coming out. Next week will be the last update before the big remake we'll release for free in two months!


*below is a repost of this week's patreon update

Palestra:

The new poll is now available to decide what will be part of the content and features update. I will be starting work on the update as soon as I know what you guys want.


Dreadlord Ascension:

The playtesting has started on Discord server. This means the new update should release next week! Since the update is now complete, here are the big lines for what you can expect from the new update:

- All the stages were remade 

- Added new rooms (arena, garden, reception room, mission room upgrade) 

- Alastor can now be assigned as a worker 

- Made changes to the cutscenes 

- Remade the tutorials 

- Added the faction missions and trade 

- Added Zel's arena animation 

- Added new random events 

- Added the dick chart 

- Made several balance changes 

- Added an auto save feature

12 comments:

  1. Hey was looking for some advice for palestra and I check the wiki and document and couldn't get any concrete answers so I want to finish yuus relationship quest I've unlocked up to secne three and am over 999 points but nothing has triggered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also was wondering how to get the cow outfit for alm?

      Delete
    2. Yuu's ending isn't in the public version and Alm's outfit should be buyable if you finished his quest

      Delete
    3. was also wondering how to find gray for alms quest because I believe that's what I'm missing.

      Delete
    4. It's not impossible... but it might be still bugged ><

      Delete
  2. Hi, any chance to add Alear and Alfred to Palestra in the future? (Both from Fire Emblem Engage)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see. I'm incredibly tempted to put in some Engage content lol

      Delete
  3. How about Chung or Raven from Elsword?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, Chung as a Fatal Phantom wouldn't be impossible but honestly I don't think it will happen

      Delete
  4. have you possibility of added some FE Engage from characters in Palestra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to lol. We'll see what happens but I'm incredibly tempted x)

      Delete
    2. oh when you already have played hard next to finished chapter? xP

      Delete