Monday, January 9, 2023

  Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

**Below is a repost of this week's patreon update

Palestra:

I'm almost done with the animation I showed last week. As soon as I'm done with this, I'm jumping into RPG Maker to finish up the update. The release will be on Sunday next weekend!


Dreadlord Ascension:

We are nearing the playtesting phase for the new update and we're hoping everything goes smoothly x). Once this is done, we can add the finishing touches and the update should be ready in time for the end of the month!

Taking a look at the current state of the animations for DA, I also noticed how little Leif/Shade and Alastor have in terms of sprite animations and so I will be making one of for each of them this month instead of doing the usual poll.

18 comments:

  1. Hi RedFlashGallery, i want to ask about whiteblade on how to find the ice mantis for the ice mantis quest. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to find him in a cave in the Aurora Forest

      Delete
  2. Are there any footjob/foot fetish scenes in the game or planned to be put in the game? I've been kinda putting off playing it until it gets a little further into development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shinra has one if you never played it, otherwise I don't think I did any other but I don't mind adding more in the future

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry, forgot to specify that I was talking about DA.

      Delete
  3. Can you good or bad ending have palestra in the end few year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No good or bad ending are planned for Palestra, there's not even an actual ending, it's mostly open ended because the game doesn't lend itself well to an actual ending imo

      Delete
  4. Sorry I worry pal is not working of mobile version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Palestra doesn't have a mobile version, it only works on PC

      Delete
  5. When cervius having sex first boyfriend is another prince next story DA at some point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a prince at some point yes, but not in the next world

      Delete
  6. hope that u will add ne character like in Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach and others anime character....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Red, sorry for asking that but, could you do a future update of Palestra focused on Rowan? IS ignores him again on the CYL and the guy deserve more love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would do an update solely focused on Rowan, but maybe he could use a random event or something xP

      I've been debating on doing a Corrin post for CYL on my twitter account this year but it's a little late for that now xD

      Delete
    2. Whatever you do for him would be great. Thanks for thinking about it.

      I wish Corrin could reach at least the second place but will be difficult this year.

      Delete
  8. question: what's your favorite sports?

    ReplyDelete