Monday, May 4, 2020

Contest fics and fanarts / Palestra: Keith contest moves / mugen: Pit, Sora and Natsu preview

Fanworks:

I've updated the Fanworks section of the blog with most of the submissions from the contest. If I made any mistake in the credits or links, please tell me :).

Palestra:


Since Keith will be complete-able in the next update, this means his contest moves as well as his milking together with the outfits going with those activities will be available.

Mugen:


Sora:


Pit:


Natsu:

12 comments:

  1. Mine hasn't been added do you want to wait for it to complete before adding it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing palestra I can't find the night raider house for tatsumi's quest where is it. Pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look on your map during the day when traveling, an icon should appear for it.

      Delete
  3. I'm playing palestra I can't find the night raiders house for tatsumi's quest pls help

    ReplyDelete
  4. your next update will be next week right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh wait, the patreon update will be on May 10th while the free updates will be on May 17th

      Delete