Monday, April 27, 2020

Contest winners / Palestra Keith CG previev 2 / No mugen update this week

Contest:

It was far from easy to pick winners from the two categories with all the submissions I received, and for this, I really want to thank you all. You all made amazing work and it makes me really happy to see you've shown dedication and interest for my work.

I will shortly send an email to everyone who participated to ask if I can post your works on the blog.

Now, for the winners:

Fanart:

Artist: Bugfuck
https://twitter.com/BugFuck2/status/1247459498018500610
Image

Fan fiction:

Author: Firegrilled
https://archiveofourown.org/works/23738755/chapters/57009172


From the winner's choice, the following animations will be made:

Kirito:
- Demon Genesis
- Time Stopped Masturbation
- Mindcontrol Finisher

Since only one character was picked, I will also include another highly popular patreon only character which is Midoriya. The reward animations will be made next month on the weekend of the 17-18th and they will be available to everyone who participated.

Speaking of which, the contest is now closed, but as mentioned in yesterday's post, it is still possible to send me fanfics or fanarts until May 17th so you can have access to the rewards once they're sent out. I pushed it back to this date because this will be when the reward should be sent to everyone who participated in making fanarts or fanfics :).

Palestra

Last week, I showed one of Keith's CG preview and this week, I am showing a second one :P.

Mugen:

Since this month is a 5 week update, I decided not to do a mugen update this week and take a little break. I used this time to read up on all the fan fictions for the contest and pick the winners :).

6 comments:

  1. did you get my fanfic, Redflash? https://archiveofourown.org/works/23785879?view_full_work=true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, if you look at your mailbox, you should have my reply as well as some feedback :D

      Delete
  2. DDC fucking Shirou is good civilization. The blush on his face and his clenched teeth must mean Shirou is so full of pleasure he can't even think straight. DDC's tail wrapped around his cock and preventing him from cumming is surely driving him insane.

    Milking machines are so sexy. Limbs spread out and bound, body on full display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way in palestra when ddc gets link he mentioned having others of him in his harem could we see later down the line the mc's harem meeting themselves from ddc's harem in like their corrupt forms, branded or some other form of brainwashing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be interesting xD maybe much later down the line, but possible haha

      Delete
  4. Can't find night raiders house where is it?

    ReplyDelete