Thursday, April 2, 2020

Mugen Fanfic/Artwork contest

*For those writing a fic and don't know DDC's full title and name, it's Demon Dreadlord Cervius.

Deadline: April 18th

This is something I've wanted to try for a little while, a contest about the mugen stuff. If you're interested in participating, you can look down below. Everyone who participates will get something out of it.

Rewards:

There will be one winner in each category, fanart and fanfiction. Each winner gets to choose two animations of their choices for any character (including patreon exclusive characters). Of the two animations, there is a limit of 1 hard animation and both animations must be for the same character. The character has to be one of which I currently am working on which means YLink and Zoro are excluded.

The hard animations are listed below, for a full list of animations, refer to DDC's page. https://redflashgallery.blogspot.com/2017/06/mugen-ddc.html

There is no specific release date for the rewards as it can change depending on what the winners will decide.

Everyone who makes a submission will receive the update and the update will also be released on patreon during the monthly update. This is a chance to receive patreon characters if they end up being chosen by the winners.


Hard animations:

- Mindcontrols
- Dress Up Game
- Mindcontrol Finisher
- Corruption Finisher
- Tentacle Pit
- Mindthrones
- Mindthrone Finisher
- Demon Minion Finisher
- Vore Finisher
- Time Stopped Masturbation
- Living Fucktoy
- Summon: Slime Boy
- Mating Finisher

 

How to participate:


To participate, you must make either a fanfiction or an artwork and send it to me. In the email you send, you must specify which animation you would like to be made if you win. All submissions need to be made via email before april 18th.

I will be the one to decide the winner and they will be notified via email once I am done going through the submissions. The winners will also be announced in the weekly update post ;).

Fanfiction:

For the fanfic, you can upload it to Archive of our Own and send me a link in an email at mugenyd@gmail.com.If you don't want to upload it or you don't have an AO3 account, you can send the text document directly to mugenyd@gmail.com.

Fanart:

For the fanarts, upload it to twitter/rule34 or any website of your choice and send the link at mugenyd@gmail.com or send the picture directly at mugenyd@gmail.com.


I claim no rights whatsoever to any submissions. However, if you will allow me, I will be posting the works under the fanworks section of the blog.


Rules:

Fanfiction:

- Must be in english

- Must have at least 800 words

- Must be about either DDC or Kuromaru with another character of your choice.

- Can be either SFW or NSFW

Fanart:

- Must be about either Kuromaru or DDC and it can have any other character of your choice with them

- Can be either SFW or NSFW

Email Example :

If you're not sure how you should submit your entry, you can use the example below:






22 comments:

  1. Greetings, Redflash.
    Can I ask you something about the contest?

    First question. For the section “Fan Fictions”, one rule quote “Must have at least 800 words”; conversely there are limitations for the maximus of words that we can use?

    Second question. Have we limitation for the “location” of the fic? E.g., can be a forest, a dungeon or something like that? I ask because the focus is MUGEN, and maybe you desire that the fic is developed in a ring (and be a battle).


    Thank you and excuse me for the disturbing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1- There is no maximum of words and if you want, you could even make it a multi-chapter, it's really up to you ;)

      2- There is no limitation about this either. The fic is more about the mugen characters than a mugen fight, if you will (but you can do the latter if you want too :P)

      Delete
    2. Thank you!

      Very well, very well indeed!

      Now my only difficulty will be the English, but it is insignificant details!
      So…

      Sancti Wiktionary and Google Translate, orate pro mihi!

      Thank you again!

      Delete
    3. I look forward to your work, good luck! :D

      Delete
  2. I have a quick question as well:
    Do the subjects of the fanarts/fanfics have to be characters you're working on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be with any characters, so long as DDC or Kuromaru also are part of it ;)

      Delete
  3. Wait I didn't even know you stopped working on YLink (or Zoro but can't say I cared about him to begin with lol)... May I ask why that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I stopped working on YLink simply because I'm not too comfortable doing so xP I mostly got what I wanted out of the character (making a finisher with fierce deity) and then stopped xP

      As for Zoro, it's simply because I don't really like the character haha

      Delete
    2. Ahh fuck, I knew it likely had something to do with the shota aspect... =_= Well that sucks, I was really looking forward to seeing more of him, but I guess I can't help that you're not quite as ok with shota as I originally thought, lol. Well I guess the closest thing to it now is Megaman and Pit. :P

      Delete
    3. Well, it's a little more complicated than that haha. Since I stream all my work, I find it uncomfortable to stream the work I would on such a shota-ish character xP

      Delete
  4. Does it hve to be with DDC and one other character only, or can there be more then one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have any number or any amount of characters that you want, so long as DDC or Kuromaru is present ;)

      Delete
  5. 1.do you mind bad grammar?
    2.when is the deadline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Bad grammar is fine xP
      2. Deadline is on April 18th ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi! I would like to know if the update of the character we choose will be just on Patreon or also on Blogpost?

      Delete
    3. They will all be released for free at some point, but they will be released on patreon 1 or 2 weeks after I send them to those who participated.

      For the public release, it will vary depending on who wins the contest.

      If for example Naruto is one of the two winners's choice. Then Naruto's animations will be released to the public one month after the patreon update.

      And if Kirito is the second choice, then his animations won't be publicly released until the character becomes publicly available ;)

      Delete
  6. Can i link you to Wattpad instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really used it but sure, go ahead :)

      Delete
  7. After i submit my fanfic,can you tell your opinion about it?i want to know your opinion as the original creator of Cervius.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fanart has to be digital or traditional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it with what you're most comfortable with ;)

      Delete