Monday, May 18, 2020

Fanworks / Palestra: New free update / Mugen: Contest update moves and free update

Fanworks:


I added some more fanworks to the list. If your story/artwork isn't there, you can send me an email. I may have forgotten it or skipped it by mistake >.< Or never got a reply to my email asking if I could post it ;)


Palestra:


The free update with version 1.25 is now available. You can download it on the Palestra page.

Changelogs:

- Keith's story can now be finished

- Added 2 CGs for Keith

- Added Keith's milking and contest moves

- Added 4 Underwears for Keith

- Added 1 Underwear for Link

- Added 1 Underwear for Sora

- Added a new random event for Link x Sora

- Added a new animated scene for Link x Sora (to start the sidequest, go to Sora's island once you have 2000 relationship with both him and Link and finished their stories.)

- Added a new map in the bedroom with which you can interact to change the travel map between click and menu interactions

- Removed the "thin" type of semen from the semen buyer and replaced it with hot. Elsword and Ragna have the hot type

- Did some minor changes to Keith's portraits to improve them

- Did some changes to Link's portraits

- Remade the dick cage for Link

- Updated the Guide



Mugen:


The rewards from the contest have been sent. If you haven't received them. Please send an email to mugenyd@gmail.com with the same email you submitted your entry with.

Kirito:

Mindcontrol Finisher:

Time Stopped Masturbation:

Demon Genesis:


Free Update:

A new free update is available here. The list of new moves available is below.

Cloud:

- Egg Carrier Finisher

- Curse Brand pt2

- Tentacle Maiden

- Size Steal


DDC:

- Curse Brand pt2


Link:

- Curse Brand pt2


Naruto:

- Curse Brand pt2


Natsu:

- Dressup Game 1

- Curse Brand pt2


Shirou:

- Curse Brand pt2


Spiderman:

- Curse Brand pt2


Touma:

- Curse Brand pt2


Tsuna:

- Curse Brand pt2

20 comments:

  1. Downloaded the current mugen link a lot of files are corrupted

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curse brand part 2 is not showing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i thought you were updating megaman's portrait as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to put his portraits in for a while, I just put them in this week's release on patreon

      Delete
  4. How do you trigger the new curse branding finisher. Because it's still the old animation for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should trigger when the characters get defeated by it. Once their health depletes, the additional new part should play.

      Delete
    2. I downloaded both links for mugen but the listed updates above won't trigger

      Delete
    3. MMmh, let me try it out, it's possible I made a mistake when uploading it.

      Delete
    4. It indeed was the wrong version. I updated it, it should work now :)

      Delete
  5. Is the mugen link updated?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can anyone help me to find megaman?

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually what is curse brand pt2, i dont see any difference like before

    no offence, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't played Palestra in awhile so I gotta say good update! I love all the Keith stuff. He's super cute. Love him in the little cow outfit.

    I'm excited to eventually see inside the manor in the town. Personally, I'm hoping for a full on sex slave dungeon with boys tied up and raped everywhere.

    But then you know I'm all about that. I've wanted an rpg where you play DDC and collect slaves for awhile. That would be super fun.

    Still, fantastic update, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D. Before I get to the manor, there's only one guy left I need to add in Katakura Town :P.

      Delete
  10. Equip Cocksleeve Kirito? Hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete