Monday, May 25, 2020

Palestra: Next Free Update: Shinra / Mugen: Sora update preview

Palestra:

The next Palestra update will now bring the second character extension, and this one reflects more how I envisioned the character extensions to be unlike Caspar and Ashe who have many more scenes than I had usually planned. Still, despite being a character extension, Shinra got more art materials than I had expected, so don't expect every character extension to have as much xD.



Mugen:

Sora:

Bound Nipple Tease:


Demon Genesis:

Petrification Beam:

FaceFuck:




5 comments:

  1. Hi Redflsh. In Palestra Guide , there is the outfit called Curse Dispensor for Link which the guide said that can be bought from the milkfarm for 300 credit but I can't fine it there or anywhere. Is this outfit exist yet, if it is how can I get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, that's wrong information, thank you for telling me ;) (If you look in the guide, there's another entry in Link's equipment that tells you the right thing). To get the curse dispeller, you need to give Link a Dispel Scroll and you can get the dispel scroll either as a rare drop from Rex's daily activity or buy it from the shop in the sea of cloud for 2500 credits ;)

      Delete
  2. I am a 5$tier2, when can I download this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download it on patreon, just look at the top and you'll see the "mugen reward" tag ;)

      Delete