Monday, July 30, 2018

(Mugen)Sora, Touma and Link updates

Sorry for being a little late! First of all, I want to announce that the mugen updates will be delayed next week as I will be away for the whole weekend but fear not, you will get your updates ;).

Sora:

Corruption Finisher:



Touma:

Demon Minion Finisher:




Link:

Manual Milking:

The manual milking is Link's first top move. It's a simple move where Link fills up a bottle with his opponent's milk. I don't want Link to use that move by default with his AI though so I might allow this move only if Dark Link is in the fight but we'll see what I manage to do :p.

4 comments:

  1. are you going to make a new finisher for Naruto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not now as it didn't win the vote for this month ;). What's left now is y-link vore finisher and Natsu's curse brand.

      Delete
  2. I love your depiction of Vanitas! I think the Dark-Link idea would be awesome, specifically if you mean for Dark-Link to be the aggressor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have yet to see the second part of the finisher with Vanitas hehe. As for Dark Link as the aggressor, that's what I would have in mind ;).

      Delete