Friday, July 20, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Elsword CG2 preview and some information

Before we get into the update, I will be making a stream tomorrow about mugen for those interested!

As promised, this week I have the preview for Elsword's second CG. The full sequence will be available to patrons next month :). As to not spoil those who want to keep it a surprise, I posted it on a separate page. Click here to view it.

This week, I worked on Elsword's second and third CG. I need to finish them for next month so I can get the start of Elsword's story out for next month! Aside from this, I also worked on Manami, I even started making some animations for his contest ;).

More than that,  I believe some of you may be happy to hear that I started working on an animation similar to Link's. At first I wasn't sure if I would do something as long, but from what  I did so far, I think it will be of similar length xD. This new animation isn't the one I thought I would do next, it's for a new character I haven't revealed yet. He's a character I will be adding to Katakura town and I will need him after Elsword so I'm starting to work on him a bit early!

I don't have much picture to show for this week, but what I worked on this week may not be finished for a month or two as I need to work on the other assets too :).

2 comments:

  1. Where is the stream happening? Ive never seen one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be on picarto, I will post a link later once its up, the stream will start at 1 PM EDT

      Delete