Friday, July 13, 2018

(Game)Harem Builder: Elsword daily activity

Elsword's daily activity is mostly complete and this week, I shall explain how this goes out!

Once you meet Elsword, you will unlock a daily activity like all the characters so far. When you start this activity, you will get taken to a dungeon. There are 3 different dungeons, ice, fire and earth. Each dungeon has a different layout and a possibility of 4 different floor.


The combat system is the same as during Link's quest but you can now regen your hearts by talking to one of the three Elswords to receive a potion. They will give you one potion per floor.


You can also find some nice chests with Ice Burners in the dungeon. The chests spawn randomly and you have chance to find between 0 to 3 ice burners per chest.


Elsword's relationship is calculated a bit differently compared to Link though. The relationship you get is based on the amount of ennemies you slayed. For every ennemy, you get 5 points except for the boss at the end of the dungeon.


The boss has 30 HP and if you manage to beat if, you get 5 ice burners and a chunk of relationship with Elsword.


After returning to your home, you can finally open your loot and have a chance at getting one of Elsword's unique underwears... or junk!



That's it for this week, next week I will have a CG preview ready for you guys!

13 comments:

  1. that's awesome ... i think the problem with link's activity is the energy... if i lose too many hearts i get nervous ... but if i know i can recover is easier on my nerves lol.
    but now i have 2 questions...
    1: do you have to win against the boss or is that like a bonus?
    2: are all his underwears that revealing or some of them are special and rare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1: I want the boss to be more of a bonus as I think some people might have a hard time against it x).
      2: Most of his "special" underwears are revealing.

      Delete
  2. *cough*Me!*cough*

    Still I am looking forward to Elsword and while I will probably complain while I am doing his event I will feel a great sense of accomplishment when I do complete it.

    Also I found a method for Link's event for money making purposes and I believe I will be able to do the same for Elsword. Plus his underwear will be a nice motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To state Redflash's apparent idea of how difficulty and reward should correlate I would refer to the game Darksouls (specifically the first one). And then he adds an easy mode to make sure it is possible. I am excited to explore these dungeons. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, if you reach the boss, you've already done enough. If you can't beat the boss, you will still get the end for Elsword's daily activity. You won't receive the relationship points and loot from the boss, but this at least allows you to continue Elsword's story.

      Delete
  4. Will there be a new weapon that increases the attack?
    Will the save function work in the dungeons?
    Why do we need ice burners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1- The weapons in this game all have the same attack value, they're there to change the finisher animation when killing an ennemy ;).

      2- No saves are available in any daily activity to ensure that nothing goes wrong. It also disables the ability to teleport away because that could definitely break things x). Also, you can leave a dungeon at any time and save after leaving.

      3- This simply is the reward for the dungeons. It can give both money and special underwears and was related to Elsword so I added it in ;).

      Delete
  5. The boss has 30 HP, how much that I have to hit to win?
    How much HP did demons have in Link's missions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 30 HP = 30 hits and I think the demons had 9 HP :)

      Delete
    2. Eeriness!
      In the end, these battles (button layout) аre very uncomfortable.
      You can make WASD for a place QWZX in the new version, because they are much more convenient and user-friendly.
      You can do it yourself, but the game shows the old value of the buttons.

      Delete
    3. I did with what RPG maker game me, unfortunately, these are the buttons I was given so I couldn't change them code wise. It's also why I put in the keyboard plugin, so people could change them if they wanted to.

      Delete
  6. sorry to ask,but i can't talk to Elsword...there have three red hair dude standing at castle town..can't talk to any of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because Elsword is not in the free version yet. The fact that he appears there was my mistake when I made that version but now it has to stay like this as the future versions are already made x). The next version of the game should be released this month and from what I recall, it will be Elsword's start.

      Delete