Saturday, July 7, 2018

Patreon, charge upfront enabled!

Hey guys, I believe you will like this new change! From now on, if you want to upgrade your pledge or want to become a patron, you will be charged as soon as you become a patron! This allows me deliver the rewards as soon as you become a patron instead of waiting for the next month.

New patrons will be charged the day they become a patron, then on the 1st of the month going forward. This change will not affect you if you want to stay your current pledge but its a good thing for those who would like to support me :3.

11 comments:

  1. Hey red i became a patreon 2 days ago should i wait for the next moth or am i included in this new express service :D also you are the first person i ever supported on patreon keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me what your name is on Patreon, that way I can look it up. I think you should be able to get it though ;).

      Delete
    2. Sure its FloppySandal hope every thing is in order...

      Delete
    3. Ah yes I see it now, you subscribed before I turned on the upfront payment. If you want to, you can go up to the 5$ tier and you'll get access to all of this month's animation right away as going up a tier will trigger the upfront payment ;).

      Delete
    4. Also, if you only want the 1$ tier animations, you can cancel your current pledge and make a new one at 1$ to trigger the payment and receive the rewards ;).

      Delete
  2. Right i am now a 5$ supporter hopefully its all good now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, just sent you the rewards for this month ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I cant find you on patreon under redflash. I'd appreciate some clarification

      Delete
    2. You can simply click on the patreon picture on the side of the blog to be taken to my patreon ;). I think I don't appear in the patreon search because I'm a NSFW artist.

      Also, here's a link: https://www.patreon.com/Redflash

      Delete