Wednesday, August 16, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 Mini Update 19

Hey guys, for this week's update I don't have much to show as things are coming along really nicely and I'm starting to see the end of it! Next week, I will be posting the weekly schedule with what remains to be done and how much time it should take for the chapter's release.

The main quest is almost complete with only the final dialogue left to do! I also made the boss for the second chapter and he should be about the same difficulty as the first chapter's boss if you know what you're doing ;). Now that the second chapter's story is almost done, I'm starting to work on the sidequests, starting with the monster one!



Lastly, there was some pretty good progress on the "secret" update I previewed last week, hopefully, I can finish that update this week ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment