Thursday, August 10, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 Update 19 and others

Hey guys, sorry there was no mugen update last weekend but as I mentioned in last week's update, I was at a convention and couldn't get much work done for a few days (4 days to be exact, which is a lot for me). I do have a little something for this week's game update but it's nothing exciting since I mostly worked in the database. In case you're interested in seeing what I did, well, here's a picture XD.


New animations, armors, recipes, skillbooks, enemies, skills, etc. Most of these were added this week!

Also, I mentioned a secret update a few times in previous updates, I'm not going to show the whole thing, but here's a clue as to what I've been working on! There's still a lot of work to do, but this picture should give you a really good idea about what it is ;p.


Next mugen update:

I'm using this update to tell those who are interested that I've got something special planned for next weekend's update. On top of the Spiderman update, I will be releasing a new character with 4 animations.

Patreon:

Also, this weekend, I am planning to open up my Patreon. For now, I want to keep all the content I make free and available for everyone. Even when I open my Patreon, there will still be two updates per week on the blog. 

My Patreon will give the opportunity to vote for which content I am going to make in a given month. Want more Naruto? Then you'll be able to vote for him so he gets an update during said month. I am still sorting out the details, but I also want people to "vote" on specific animations that are more complex like the finishers, Tentacle Pit, etc.

Every character I worked on so far will be on the list of potential characters (Except for Link and DDC), but I also will be adding a few characters to the list of votable characters even if they did not receive an update yet. These characters will be added on the blog this weekend in the character section:

- Yuki (From King of Fighters)

- Leon S.Kennedy

- Young Link

- ??? (The character I am giving an update to this weekend)

I will go into more details about my Patreon this weekend, but overall, you guys will should still get the same amount of content per week you've had so far! :D




9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jin Kazama (Tekken) =3=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red can you give a hint about the new character, its like a whole day to go yet. '3'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, I guess I can tell you that is from an anime and he meets his future self ;p.

      Delete
  4. Kid Trunks? <^< I hope this is today's update...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it's not him, but yes the update will come out today as soon as I'm done with Spiderman ;).

      Delete