Thursday, August 3, 2017

(Game)Chapter 2 Update 18

Done! The CGs are finally complete, the remaining 3 were made this week and now I can finally progress faster inside the actual game!




Talking about the game, I made some amazing progress this week too, I made several maps, the story is about 90% complete (Still needs a lot of testing mind you) and I managed to also do about 90% of the dungeon (Which is why I couldn't finish the story). New puzzles, cracking and slippery ice awaits you in this frozen themed dungeon!


Now that the main story is almost over, this means I'll be moving over to the sidestories soon (Aeyan's romance and the monster's sidequests which will be a lot faster to make than the main story). Hopefully, I can give an actual estimate for the chapter's release soon but do know that I'm doing my best to release it as soon as I can while keeping up the quality I want it to have!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could ask you to be my artist for the Rpg Maker game I am creating but I could only credit you in game due to insufficient funds irl. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you can't, that's something I'm really pleased to hear since it means you like my works so thanks a lot! :D I also have my hands full with this game so I may not have been able to either way, but still, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ah yes, I understand. The stuff I was gonna request is only sprite related as I am using Rpg Maker 2003 so huge CG's would look kinda odd. xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete