Sunday, January 28, 2024

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension update

Below is a repost of this week's patreon update

========================================================

Palestra:

OoT won for the next update and i started on the update. For that update, I want to do an animation for him so it will be what I focus on the most!


Dreadlord Ascension:

The new update for Dreadlord Ascension is now ready for release and you can download it from the proper post.

About the next update, it will be about Ayers, but given our current plan, we expect this update to take 3 months instead of the usual 2. Our goal for the update is:

- Add Ayers and all the related content (arena, affinity, training, etc.)

- New random event(s) involving the Dregan characters this time.

- Cervius's bedroom in the castle.

Cervius's bedroom will be a little different than the other rooms. It will serve as the room where you sex train the servants. It will also have more customisation than the other rooms (we're still pinpointing how much it will be customisable but since it's Cervius's personal space, we're trying to give it more options). Also, the bedroom should also open a portal network within the castle to move around the castle faster!

4 comments:

  1. hi red, is the new update is still v.9.7_demo ? or u forgot to change it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Ensemble Stars!! on your computer desktop. May I ask which character you like the most?
    Can I see characters related Ensemble Stars!! in Palestra?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! A question for DA. How can I set which member to go to mission? I'd like to increase some guys affinity but they doesn't appear on quest whatever I do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Red, there's a bug in DA that freezes the sex level at level two, you can still get XP, but the Sex training event doesn't trigger, if you save and restart the game the XP will get stuck at zero (0/0). I tested this with Soren and Zel, so I don't know if this happens with all the characters.
    I'm playing the newest version.

    ReplyDelete