Monday, February 5, 2024

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

New public Palestra update coming next week.

 

This is a repost of this week's patreon update

===========================================

Palestra:

I'm almost done with the update. Link's animations are complete (minus the sounds but that's for later this week lol) and the writing which I will tackle today! The update should be coming out on Sunday next week!


Dreadlord Ascension:

We're now all in on the next update. While Threeclaws is working on the bedroom which I should be able to show more of next week, I've been working on Ayers. More specifically, I've been working on his affinity animations and have made good progress on that end!


Also, for the next update, I decided I wanted to rename Soren. It's been on my mind for a while and as everyone knows, that character is based on a certain other character, but to put some more distance between the two, Soren's name will be changed to Aeren.


This change should not affect previous saves, but if it does cause issues, I will create new saves myself and make those available to everyone so you do not need to start fresh. (We'll do whatever we can to prevent that though).

3 comments:

  1. Red,I want to know how I can gain the milk of my servants in this version of 0.9.7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After putting them to work in the milking room, there's a little node near the entrance you need to click on to gather the bottles. (a certain number of bottles will appear after every battle)

      Delete
  2. What list of gameplay in games?

    ReplyDelete