Sunday, January 14, 2024

New Public Palestra and update and weekly news

This month update is a content and features update as voted by patrons! As part of the update I added a new upgrade to the brothel called the "Advertiser". This new upgrade allows you call any guest of your choice to the brothel for a fee. All you have to do is enter the name of the guest you want call. (I added the names in the guide, the names are case sensitive)

Changelogs:

- Added 4 new NSFW frames (Haiden, Link, Natsu, Roy)

- Added Ezreal's corruption outfit

- Added Keith's pet outfit

- Added Alm's brothel outfit

- Added the Advertiser upgrade to the brothel

- Added Cervius as a nightly guest in the harem

- Fixed a bug when Yuu's event is triggered at night

- Fixed some typos from previous updates

 

 

 *Below is a repost of this week's patreon update

 =================================================

Palestra:

The new Palestra update for Natsu is up and ready for download! Also, the new poll is up for voting!


Dreadlord Ascension:

We're currently putting in the Seilon update in Godot, but while the update is focused on Seilon, we're also trying something new for the events in the castle.

As part of this update, we will have the first multi part events. This chain of event will add some flavor to the relationship between Zel, Soren and Leif. The events will also require 3 affinity stops (similar to the affinity between Cervius and the other characters). As for the existing event between Soren, Leif and Zel (in the sauna) I will change it to toggle only when the new event chain has been completed.

*Picture drawn by @Mr.Penguin

 

13 comments:

  1. Hello, I want to ask how to arrange these roles to work. Why can't I arrange roles in my reception room? How can I arrange them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a wooden board in the little room under the throne room where you can assign people to work

      Delete
  2. Taking in consideration how much you seem to like red/pink hair (elsword, souma, natsu, you cant fool me) what do you think about yuuji itadori my beloved <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually never watched Jujutsu (but yes, i do like red hair, though I think blonde stays my fav xP)

      Delete
    2. Oh why there can't white haired guy character for harem members in Palestra?

      Delete
    3. It actually just never occured x) And I do love white haired characters but every time I was planning one, another one cut the line to get added instead lol

      Delete
  3. hey red, i think theres a bug where i cannot buy ezreal corrup form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the public version? If so, it's possible I fixed it in future versions already

      Delete
  4. I found something weird, you cand do Caspar and ashe event and tatsumi can appear without doing any tatsumi event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huuh... that's possible xD There are so many events, I'd need to replay the whole game at some point to try and pin down moments like this to restrain or change some events (thankfully, it very rarely happens)

      Delete
  5. I have not been able to obtain the Link and Sora event

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you go to get the new NSFW frames?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are multiple places for it (the major one being in the brothel shop once you upgrade it)

      Delete