Monday, July 17, 2023

New Palestra version available and weekly update

 A new version (v1.57) can be downloaded from the Palestra page. Here are the changelogs for this update:

Changelogs v1.57:

- Fixed a bug with the exp gained from the brothel (xp will now be awarded when characters are removed from their position in the brothel)

- Fixed some typos

- Fixed a bug with Aeyan's portrait

- Fixed a bug with Hiro's portrait

- Fixed a bug with Roxas's bottle

- Added Reki's final update (1 CG scene, 3 new portraits, milking, contest moves, etc.)

 

=========================

Below is a repost of this week's update

=========================

 

Palestra:

The new version for Palestra is now available! You can refer to the update post for a list of changes! The poll to pick the next update is also available!


Dreadlord Ascension:

I've been silent last week about updates because I was busy writing and there wasn't much to talk about. However, with the writing all done for the first chapter, I can now resume working on visual stuff!

One part I've been working on is Haiden's last animation for his affinity but it's not quite ready to be shown. However, I want this last animation to be part of the August package!

8 comments:

  1. hey red, where can i find the aeyan and hiro portraits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? Do you mean like, meeting them ingame? If so, they appear randomly in the harem after you've done Ragna's quest

      Delete
  2. red,:( I cant get megaman to milk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Megaman's quest is complete in the public build

      Delete
  3. Hey, any chance of added Gepard from HSR to Palestra someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll do a full character for him but I did add a NSFW frame with him and Caelus in the previous update on patreon

      Delete
  4. 1. Will be Inigo/Laslow from FE, Gintoki from Gintama, or Cope from Azure Striker Gunvolt to guest brothel or something in Pal at some point

    2. There do make new few character in WB (chapter 3) at some point

    3. Possible can you added Cervius's father in origin story in DA at some point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I only really know Inigo from those characters and I like him, but I don't think so.

      2. I don't plan to continue WB as it is, but I do plan on remaking it after Palestra

      3. I plan to talk about him, but not include him. It's not impossible but we'll see. His mothers, however, will be playing a role in the game.

      Delete