Sunday, July 23, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

As voted by patrons, the next update will continue the main story! I can't say for sure there will be a new CG (I don't think i'll be able to for this update since I'll handle other stuff needed for the update) but you will be able to meet a "new" character!

 

Dreadlord Ascension:

This week, I worked on two things:

1- I will be adding a proper map to the conquest mode for a first layer of polish. In this map, you will be able to see a glimpse of Cervius's territory!


2- The second item on the list is Haiden's animation! I managed to finish the last part of Haiden's affinity scene and it will be sent at the beginning of next month as part of the package! In the meantime, here's a little preview of it :P



3 comments:

  1. Hi Red,I finished Ralkyx's quest.But I can't find NATSU...He doesn't deside the crystal in the harem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you finish Ralkyx quest? I'm stuck to wait for Karakura and Ralkyx to resolve their conflict

      Delete
    2. You need to play the patreon version to finish those quests. As for Natsu, you can have him join after Ralkyx's quest, by talking to him at the Sea of Clouds

      Delete