Sunday, July 2, 2023

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension news

 **This is a repost of this week's patreon update

Palestra:

For the next update, I will have time to do what I had in mind as a little extra. Basically, I will be adding a sex toy for Natsu. When you first use it on him, he will be "connected" to it and afterwards, you can use the toy either during the night or day and something will happen!


Dreadlord Ascension:

First of all, thank you for the bug reports we've had so far for the new version. We haven't released a new version yet because the combat bug is proving harder to find/fix than anticipated.

However, on the side, we've made progress on the milking minigame. Now that we have something playable, I will be fixing some of the assets and then make the sprites for all usable characters!

 



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my question in the previous post, I made this image that I wanted to post in the month of pride, but I was afraid of having the wrong flag and afraid to ask. (Since I didn't want to bother with a question that wasn't about the game itself)

    https://imgur.com/XCg45Wj

    But here it is, I know it could be better, but I hope Cervius' tribute to gay pride is satisfactory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! And don't worry about it, I answer most questions except for the ones asking for personal stuff :P

      Delete
  2. hey Red I have question:

    1. What's your favorite Animals or Mythical Creatures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer is fairly obviously dragons haha (though i also like wolves, foxes, pheonix and red pandas xP)

      Delete
  3. Is something wrong? I didn't see any communication for 2 weeks. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything's good, there's only one week I skipped cause I didn't have much to share xP

      Delete
  4. This might be a dumb question, but how do you get Affinity scenes? I have Soren at 15 and I think that means I can view one of his scenes but I don't know where that is

    ReplyDelete