Monday, May 23, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

*this is a repost of this week's patreon post

Quick update this as I'm swimming in "work in progress" stuff haha. I unfortunately couldn't do much this weekend due to power outages x.x

Palestra:

I have a rough sketch of what I will be doing for Yuu's animation. A little too early to show, but next week should be good!


Dreadlord Ascension:

This week, I will be starting the animation part on Asker's final scene. The writing is now done for Asker's scenes and the overall progress for Asker's stuff is going well! I should be able to share some previews next week ;)

3 comments:

  1. i downloaded v1.50 and 1.51 and the beginnng of sora quest does not appear.. i have everybodys quests complete for main character and boat guy will not appear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow... if ritsuka is assigned to the brothel... man at docks will not appear.. i removed all from brothel and he showed up...

      Delete
    2. Thank you for reporting that, that's a bug due to the brothel and I've been trying to catch those I can find. I'll fix it in the next patreon release ;)

      Delete