Monday, May 9, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update post

 **This is a repost of this week's patreon post

Palestra:

I'm now working a lot on Palestra and managed to finish Roxas's portraits and I also am working on all the other stuff he needs for his update. The Palestra update should be coming out next weekend!



Dreadlord Ascension:

To start things off, I want to announce that there's no Dreadlord Ascension poll for this month simply because I'm going to make Asker's affinity scenes so I can release them next month alongside the new update ;).


Besides the animations for Leif and Shade, I've also been preparing the next room to receive an upgrade in the castle, and this is going to be the Throne room. While the Throne room doesn't have as much functionality as the Shop or the Milking room, there are still two worker slot to display your favourite servants and while working on that slot, they each get a personalized animation!

 

 



6 comments:

  1. Does the update for
    Palestra coming next weekend contain Ezreal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's that update yet, I can't remember which update it will be exactly xP

      Delete
  2. Wait, wait, did you say Roxas, my God, it's hard for me to imagine him in the risque situations of Palestra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxas has been in the game for a while haha

      Delete
  3. I have question: what's your favorite fire emblem video games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm xyumiiix, I need friend are your what discord name?

    ReplyDelete