Sunday, May 1, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension update

*This is a repost of this week's patreon update

Palestra:

I'm starting work on the Palestra update today, so look forward to news on that next week! :P


Dreadlord Ascension:

The sprites for the two animations are done! Next up, I have to add them to godot and animate them for next week's release! In the meantime, you can have a preview of the two animations I made :P



Palestra:

I'm starting work on the Palestra update today, so look forward to news on that next week! :P


Dreadlord Ascension:

The sprites for the two animations are done! Next up, I have to add them to godot and animate them for next week's release! In the meantime, you can have a preview of the two animations I made :P





13 comments:

  1. Red, are you gonna update free version after updating patreon version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new free version already came out about 2 weeks ago x)

      Delete
  2. Can I know how to trigger the finisher on DA.... You said I mmust use true form.... And I used and then... IDK what to do next... Because if I use true form and refresh character.... I don't trigger the finisher...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it should trigger on both Soren and Fenris by using the True Form skill, though it's possible there was an unreported bug at the time which makes it not trigger (I can confirm it works on the new patreon version though so next time I do a free release, it will be fixed)

      Delete
    2. Oh although, a side note, the sex animations shouldn't work if you haven't summoned Soren yet (and none of them triggers on Kaya)

      Delete
  3. Possible when can you adding many get harem members in Pal like 30 or 40?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit: Possible when can you many get harem members in Pal like 30 or 40?

      Delete
    2. Yes, you'll be able to get up to those amount of members in Pal :P

      Delete
    3. I know think 50, there are cannot all lol. are you very work hard?

      Delete
  4. Could u port it to android as well 🥺 please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try something for it, but I make no promises lol since we're focusing on the PC version

      Delete