Sunday, January 30, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

 
I'm almost done making the assets needed for Sorey's update. Contest moves are done, outfits are done and writing is done. The last thing is the CG but I won't be sharing that before the update because I wanna keep it a surprise haha. In the meantime, here's a little tease for one of Sorey's contest animation.
 

 


Dreadlord Ascension:
 
Got progress done on quite a bit of things this week. Zel's sprites, writing, sounds, etc.
I now have Fenris, Leif and Shade's voice clips and I'll be sharing more about that later as they still need to be adjusted before being added to the game. (Hopefully I have enough time to add Fenris's voice into the game for the next update!)
As a reminder, Soren's animations will be sent out next week. All tiers will have access to the closeups and the last tier will have access to the final animation. However, all animations should be part of the next game update as Soren's affinity reward.

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see Sorey's update complete, but when will the other chars that are incomplete will be updated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, every character will eventually be finished (patrons pick which character gets their updates next)

      Delete
  2. What do you think about gran from GBF is maybe someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Gran, but if I had to pick a Gacha main character, it would 100% be Euden from Dragalia Lost xP

      Delete
    2. Cygames like be characters not same in games, I guess why not like aether from GI

      Delete
  3. Happy Lunar New Year! :D

    Good year to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question: Heroes of all characters in DA like be some BL or bi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider that a lot of them are bi (like Tatsumi, Sora, Ritsuka, etc.)

      Delete