Sunday, January 9, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

 As was mentioned last month, the new Palestra update is coming out in February along with a new version of Dreadlord Ascension.

Palestra:

New Patreon update is out, you can download it from the Palestra post! Also, the poll is up for those who want to vote on what will come next for the game.


Dreadlord Ascension:

The sprites for the animations are done, all that's left is to assemble them so they'll definitely be ready for next week! :P

Also, this month, there will not be an animation poll, but for a good reason! I've been working on Soren's special affinity sex scene. You can see what I have in mind below, but keep in mind this is still a work in progress!

This is the new kind of affinity scene there will be when you complete a character's affinity and sex training. Each one of those closeups will be animated and to add to it, once you've completed the little "mini game" there will be an additional animated scene at the end!

The last scene will be for the last tier only with the HD version, but otherwise, those closeups will be available for every tier and all of those will appear in-game once the affinity scenes are implemented ;).

21 comments:

  1. Question where do you find kuga during the day for his side quest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to ask, but where do I find Shinra in the harem after he joins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Souma restaurant or fire department near at manor

      Delete
    2. You are crazy? The restaurant is closed at night! I'm sure he didn't ask where to meet during the day, but at night in the harem, where they gather at night!

      Answering the question: I don't know why I don't have Shinra yet.

      Delete
  3. how do i get a servant in the milk room? i already got sora and zel. Do I need to max there affinity or beat all the demons and their respective tiers (sloth, wrath, pride)? the servant menue is currently empty and cannont pick anyone for a servant.or am i just running a older version of the game and not realizing it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if I recall correctly, it's through the construction menu after you've upgraded the milk room. (it's been a while since I've played DA with the version on the blog and a LOT of things have changed in DA since then haha)

      Delete
    2. is the newest version only available via patron?

      Delete
  4. I've noticed a few bugs in Palestra:
    Ressources in Sora's DA have been bothering me for quite some time
    Regarding achievements (playing with save from previous versions):
    - I have 30/30 bottles of semen sold (got that from earlier) but didn't get the achievement.
    - I get interaction symbol in throne room but I don't get an achievement (I had interacted with it and got a statue from Ragna before.)
    - I completed a big slope during Manami's DA but didn't get an achievemnt
    - I took guys for a date to the Ralkyx Arena but got the achievement for statues instead.
    - I have all parts of Master Driver suit (completed before achievements were added) but I don't get an achievement talking to Rek in the Sea of Clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! I'll be releasing a new build this week that should fix all of those ;)

      Delete
  5. Sadao will become a Harem member in the future or just a side char?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for now it's just a little thing where he can work for you and you can invite him to the bedroom. I don't know if I'll be adding more than that, but who knows.

      Delete
  6. Sorry to have to ask, but how do you complete Charlie’s quest? The blacksmith just says his usual line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After you've progress ritsuka enough and summoned charlemagne, you should be able to do his side quest. However, you also need to have completed the armor for the Castle Town quest beforehand.

      Delete
    2. Is there a requirement to unlock the Castle town armor quest?

      Delete
  7. hey there where can you find sadao?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, I can't find shirou to re-add him to my party, he is usually near souma in the kitchen but since the update he is no longer there at night and I can't find him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is he assigned to the brothel?

      Delete
    2. no, I have click on clear all members, unless there's a bug and the cook is staying there even when we click that, but there should not be any member in the brothel hence he should be near souma

      Delete
    3. The clear all members button only work for the members assigned to sex working slots (I might have to check on how to include the cook slot with that)

      Delete