Monday, January 3, 2022

News update

 Hey everyone, I've been sick from Covid this week and didn't get to do much x.x 

Since getting sick delayed all the work I was doing, I decided to push back the new DA version to february on Patreon which means that, to keep patreon one version ahead, I will be updating the free DA version in February too.

However, I won't let you guys leave empty handed for this week! It may not be much, but here's a little preview for one of Cervius's new servant (servant design is still a WIP) along with a preview for one of Zel's new animation involving this new servant :P




9 comments:

  1. DA as in dreadlord ascension?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better now, don't push yourself. Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should just take your time off and take care of yourself first! hoping you get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. F, hopefully you will get better soon. You should focus on healing first. Btw, will Arthur get corruption outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Will be added some stuff from big hero 6 for heroes in DA

    ReplyDelete