Sunday, January 16, 2022

Dreadlord Ascension and Palestra weekly update

 

Palestra:

The next update has been voted and Red's Choice won. As it turns out, the second option that won will be the one I will work on: Sorey.

Also, a little later this week on Patreon/Fanbox/Subs, I will release a new build to fix some bugs with a few achievements that can't be earned right now.


Dreadlord Ascension:

The two new animations for Zel have been sent out to patrons.

For this week, I made more progress on Soren's final affinity event, here's a preview for one of the animations xP.


As you may notice, I've made some small changes to Soren's visuals too to better define him.

As a last tease, I've also made more progress on Alastor, Cervius's new servant. It still very much is a work in progress, but I like where this is going! xP




4 comments:

  1. wow First I'm guess that soren's face the similar of sora in KH from Palestra?
    second that him is handsome and hot, I can't wait to next servant added cursed hero in DA someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, Soren is purposefully based on Sora so he looks similar :P

      Delete
  2. Alastor is looking really hot, I love him

    ReplyDelete