Sunday, January 23, 2022

Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

Work on the last Sorey update has started and I have a little surprise for it xP. The writing is already done and the new outfits/underwear for Sorey are done.

He will get his contest underwear as well as his brothel outfit.


Dreadlord Ascension:

This week, I mostly worked on the Soren animation and managed to complete it! I won't be showing it just yet, but instead, I do have a new portrait for Zel to be used whenever he comes in the game. This portrait is for when he fuses with his companion, Zephyr.


10 comments:

  1. Can sorey be used in contest on patreon now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new here, and will probably support via patron. but is the only available version DLA on this website? Once a supporter, do we download the most recent version via patron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, there's a more updated version on patreon and there will be a new version there next month too. (the current version on the blog is super outdated but I'm going to update it next month)

      Delete
  3. 1. Will Arthur get a corruption outfit?
    2. Will Bell get added as a harem member?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. At some point yes
      2. no plans to but he'll have a little something in the next patreon update

      Delete
  4. I've been having problems with the animations in palestra they all seem to freeze. Any solution?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contest animations or the video-like animations? (If I were to guess, one way to fix this would be to limit the game's frames in the options)

      Delete
  5. It's mostly just on Alm's animation with Corrin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmh... I'll try to check it out just in case there's a bug with it, but I do know it's possible for animations to freeze on rare occasions (i'm not the one who made the plugin to play videos so that's unfortunately something that is out of my reach for Palestra ><)

      Delete